NORTH WEST FIRE PROTECTION LIMITED
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS)
Environmental Policy Statement
North West Fire Protection Limited is committed to a clean and healthy environment. We will provide a safe, reliable, and responsible service in an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner. We believe that a sound environmental policy contributes to our competitive strength and economic growth .
Through the development of an Environmental Health and Safety Management System, North West Fire Protection Limited and its employees will adhere to the following principles:
- continual environmental improvement;
- commitment to the prevention of pollution;
- complete regulatory compliance;
- conservation of materials, supplies, and energy;
- re-use and recycle where feasible;
- develop a complete awareness of environmental aspects with employees, members, contractors, and customers through education and training;
- provide a healthy and safe workplace for all employees.
These principles are endorsed on behalf of North West Fire Protection Limited by the Contract Manager David John O’Brien.
David John O’Brien
North West Fire Protection Limited